Come to Work for Michael's Cookies located in Clear Lake, Iowa.
LOCALLY CRAFTED - GLOBALLY SERVED
We are growing and looking for team members who would like to learn the craft of cookie-making while advancing their careers. We've been making cookies for over 30 years but we still have that "small-company" team spirit. We offer a competitive wage, full benefits package, recognition programs, a clean, safe work environment, and a sweet bonus of cookie dough product given monthly to our team members.
Come Join our Team!
Full Benefit Package with Promotional Opportunities!
Day Shift, $13.00/Hr
2205 6th Ave S
Clear Lake, IA 50428
Sales & Marketing Associate
Company and Role
Michael’s Bakery Products, LLC has been creating premium quality gourmet cookies and
snack items since 1987. Our products are used world-wide by chefs, elite venues, resorts,
and grocery and restaurants chains. We’re looking for a dynamic, self-motivated person to
fill the role of Sales & Marketing Associate.
This is a full-time, traditional office position with a salary and benefits.
• Gain product knowledge and effectively promote our products
• Assist with R&D project coordination and project management
• Provide excellent customer support – email, call and visit customers
• Coordinate sample fulfilment and conduct follow up
• Assist with packaging and shipping samples as needed
• Assist with the Cutting Log as needed
• Maintain EDI and customer databases
• Coordinate and manage tradeshows
• Coordinate promotional events and campaigns
• Track ROI on sales and marketing programs
• Write press releases and marketing copy
• Execute and manage social media and marketing campaigns
• Create and maintain product labels
• Data entry
• Assist with various projects as needed
• Assist in the development and operations of the E-Business Fulfilment Center
Skills and Experience
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision
• Ability to effectively plan and manage your daily schedule
• Ability to remain cool under pressure and stressful conditions
• Personable, professional phone demeanor and outgoing personality
• Team player who is goal-oriented and deadline-driven
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• High school graduate or equivalent (GED) required
• Strong PC skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Internet, Gmail and Evernote
• Ability to learn new programs and systems
• Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
• Able to travel periodically to support sales/marketing events
Apply online Today!--
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now