Come to Work for Michael's Cookies located in Clear Lake, Iowa.
LOCALLY CRAFTED - GLOBALLY SERVED
We are growing and looking for team members who would like to learn the craft of cookie-making while advancing their careers. We've been making cookies for over 30 years but we still have that "small-company" team spirit. We offer a competitive wage, full benefits package, recognition programs, a clean, safe work environment, and a sweet bonus of cookie dough product given monthly to our team members.
SUMMARY: This position will be responsible for the facility processing and equipment to maintain top efficiency and eliminate down time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This individual must be Safety conscience. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Apply Now
Come Join our Team!
Full Benefit Package with Promotional Opportunities!
Day Shift, $13.00/Hr
2205 6th Ave S
Clear Lake, IA 50428
SUMMARY: Michael's Bakery Products, LLC has been creating premium quality gourmet cookies and snack items since 1987. Our products are used world-wide by discriminating chefs, elite venues, resorts, grocery chains, and restaurants. We are looking for a strong, dynamic individual who is motivated and has the desire to manage a production shift in an efficient and effective manner to ensure the successful growth of the company. This position will be responsible for the management of the shift and all direct staff, ensuring the smooth running of all production processes. The Supervisor is responsible for making sure all products are produced to the specified specifications and deadlines are met to achieve orders. The Supervisor will be responsible for managing all direct staff to ensure they comply with the company’s Good Manufacturing Processes, safety and all other established policies and procedures. The Production Supervisor will interact with all areas of the plant; raw materials, maintenance, packaging, shipping, Human Resources and Quality Assurance.
The requirements listed below are representative of the job duties and responsibilities of the position:
Sales & Marketing Associate
Company and Role
Michael’s Bakery Products, LLC has been creating premium quality gourmet cookies and
snack items since 1987. Our products are used world-wide by chefs, elite venues, resorts,
and grocery and restaurants chains. We’re looking for a dynamic, self-motivated person to
fill the role of Sales & Marketing Associate.
This is a full-time, traditional office position with a salary and benefits.
• Gain product knowledge and effectively promote our products
• Assist with R&D project coordination and project management
• Provide excellent customer support – email, call and visit customers
• Coordinate sample fulfilment and conduct follow up
• Assist with packaging and shipping samples as needed
• Assist with the Cutting Log as needed
• Maintain EDI and customer databases
• Coordinate and manage tradeshows
• Coordinate promotional events and campaigns
• Track ROI on sales and marketing programs
• Write press releases and marketing copy
• Execute and manage social media and marketing campaigns
• Create and maintain product labels
• Data entry
• Assist with various projects as needed
• Assist in the development and operations of the E-Business Fulfilment Center
Skills and Experience
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision
• Ability to effectively plan and manage your daily schedule
• Ability to remain cool under pressure and stressful conditions
• Personable, professional phone demeanor and outgoing personality
• Team player who is goal-oriented and deadline-driven
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• High school graduate or equivalent (GED) required
• Strong PC skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Internet, Gmail and Evernote
• Ability to learn new programs and systems
• Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
• Able to travel periodically to support sales/marketing events
Apply online Today!--
Send resume to email@example.comApply Now